As well as providing optimum storage solutions for thousands of products, our extensive premises are also HMRC approved customs warehouses.
This facility offers our customers flexibility and allows them to defer Import Duty and VAT payments until such time as their products are dispatched from the warehouse, thus improving cashflow.
Other benefits of customs warehousing include:
- Allows larger stock levels to be held
- Ideal for ‘Just-in-Time’ deliveries
- Efficient way of managing imported stock
- Allows control of inventory
- Cost effective
- Can hold goods for re-export
- Provides storage if paperwork is delayed
Our professional staff are fully-versed in all aspects of customs procedures and will handle all the paperwork required on your behalf. Please see our Customs Brokerage page for more information.